October 18, 2007

Thank you all SO much for your kind words and prayers about my surgery today! It's all done and I am so excited! Everything went really well, and we found out something very interesting. Apparently I had a pretty rare thing wrong with my gallbladder - it was twisted! This cannot be found out usually without surgery, and can actually be dangerous if not taken care of sometimes.

I'm so grateful to God for taking care of me today, guiding the doctor's hands, providing financially, calming my nerves, guiding my husband in the right direction (that I should have the surgery) etc. etc.....God is SO good to me. I'm SO grateful to each of you for praying for me, too! Thank you so much.


Recovery is going well. My mom was here today, and my husband was too, of course. He was so sweet to me, and is taking wonderful care of me.

Thank you all again for praying! It's such a HAPPY day for me - like the beginning of a new life! Thank you, God!

1 comment:

Dew Drop pictures said...

Good for you! get well soon!