* 2nd edit* I tried to fix the video - please let me know if it still isn't working!!
My brother and his wife have had their baby!! Many congratulations to Jedidiah and Rachel and all the Vande Hei's and Beeman's!!! We are all thrilled that this little girl is here!!
Kathryn Esther Beeman
Wednesday October 24th, 2007
3:34 pm * 7 lbs. 8 oz * 22 inches
Kathryn is SO beautiful and precious! Patrick loves the "bebe" as he calls her! He said that often while visiting her, and loved to touch her and kiss her!
My dear brother and sister in law did a wonderful job, and I thank God for answering our prayers and bringing baby Kathryn into the world safely and healthy, and for giving Rachel strength and keeping her safe as well.
As to the votes we made when Rachel was in labor:
Grandmerry Beeman and I voted girl :)
I was the closest in guessing the time, although I was far off! I voted 2:00 am on the morning of the 24th.
Grandmerry was closest to guessing the weight. She guessed 7 lbs. 3 oz. Poppie was close behind with 7 lbs. 14 1/2 oz.
Patrick voted 22 inches :) which was absolutely correct. That's how long he was too!
I'm really sad that I can't upload any pictures here. I've hit my limit until I purchase more space. I'm uploading some to facebook though, so let me know if you'd like me to send you a link!
1 comment:
hi Hopi!
Thanks so much for posting the pictures on facebook and this cute video. I've watched it over and over and over again! She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person. Could you let me know when you post more pictures on facebook? Thanks cousin!
Love, Bri
Post a Comment