My mom and mother in law helped out with food-buying and cooking, decorating, clean up etc. etc. - and my mom babysat so I could do errands.
I'm very grateful to God too, for taking the rain away for the party and sending out the sun! :)
It was so fun to surprise James, and the party was lots of fun-despite Patrick being so over tired and rather a big grouch! :)
It was James' first surprise party-I can hardly believe we managed to surprise him! It was a little tricky, but it worked out. I loved seeing his face when he started to realize what was happening! (after we arrived at the park, and he saw some family) Such a fun time! :):):)
1 comment:
I stumbled upon your blog through someone else's. I love reading it and love Patrick's Pictures as well. What a joy to read about your godly life. Have a blessed week. Oh, Patrick is precious..what a cutie. I love how you put captions on his pictures!
Post a Comment