July 23, 2007

Life is moving right along.....

Not much to report....I am keeping up Patrick's blog with photos of our day to day life-as well as some fun outings-so you can always check there to see what is up!
Life is moving right along. We have been in the apartment now for over 7 months. Amazing.
Only a little over 4 more months left. Hopefully we can move after that. It's a great complex, actually, but I want a house - with windows and a yard - and without three flights of stairs to climb every time I want to go outside or inside :) lol
We'll see what the Lord wants for us in the future. We are looking for houses in Rockwall or there about-and garland, too. We really want something sort of in the country-or at least with a bit of space about it, but that may have to be later on down the road.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I keep seeing little babies-places we go, on the Internet (friends who were expecting) I am going through a baby bug season :) Such tiny little things-and oh so precious! Makes me wish for one-or for my Jamie.
----------------------------------------------------------------
It's James' day off today, but he is gone right now. So here I sit :) Patrick is sleeping. He was so tired. I was considering going to the zoo while James was out doing what he needed to, (J would have dropped us off and then gone to his thing) but it just wasn't the wisest choice for today. I so love getting out and going places, though! James took us on a short jont before he had to leave, which was really sweet of him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Patrick is really leaving his babyhood behind. Little traces of it still linger (like his pacifier, lol!) but I know he is quickly transferring over to total toddler-hood. It's fun and sad all at the same time :) I love the times in the rocking chair, when he lets me just hold him and cuddle.
Yesterday at Church, we sat him in a chair of his own for some of the service. He was so cute! I'm afraid James and I are totally smitten with him! Who could know how much you could love someone, and how much joy one little human could bring into your life?! I think being a parent is amazing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's about it for now. Take a look at P's blog if you haven't lately! I put lots of new pics and a few videos up. The ones of him in the bathtub are SO funny, in my humble opinion! :)

1 comment:

Dew Drop pictures said...

So Sweet Hope! Iam so sorry about you Baby! Loads of Love from here to there!
Ruth