July is full of important days for the Beeman and Gallaghers!
The 23rd was a birthday for my little sister in law - AND my little brother in law! Naomi and Jonathan were born on the same day, two years apart! Pretty neat, I think! I believe too, that it was their Grandparent's birthday as well-but I'm not sure about that one :)
So, Happy (belated) 15th birthday to Naomi.....
and Happy (belated) 13th birthday to Jonathan....
My little sister and brother!! :) Love you guys!!!
and Happy (belated) 13th birthday to Jonathan....
My little sister and brother!! :) Love you guys!!!The very next day, July 24th was my parents 31st wedding anniversary!!! Happy (belated) anniversary to you! Love you both!! 

In other news-cleaning your kitchen doesn't seem as bad in the morning, as it does in the afternoon or evening! :) Today I actually got up and stayed up. Patrick started awhile ago just staying contentedly in his crib in the mornings-so I can SLEEP IN! However, I got up today to make James' lunch and like I said, stayed up. This made it possible for me to do some things before I normally would-which felt very nice, indeed! Then, after Patrick's bath, I took pictures of him in one of his new outfits (from my mom) Later on, we walked (well, P rode in the stroller ;) ) to Albertsons for bananas and a few other things. Now the little Paddywhack is asleep, and I am updating blogs and surfing the web. James is having his last day of class today - and he has his test. Please pray for him, if you think of it! There have been some hard things to learn, and he has stayed up late on a few nights studying. Hopefully he will pass!!!
Hope everyone has a lovely day!
No comments:
Post a Comment