The time has come! I get to announce some very exciting news!
**
~*~*~*~*~
We are expecting BABY #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~*~*~*~*~
**
I found out a week ago Saturday, then that evening told James. Even though I felt like telling him right away, I made myself wait. With Patrick, I basically just walked in the room and told him~so I really wanted to tell him in a different way with our second baby!
He had a gig that evening, so it was perfect. I could easily surprise him with him being gone for awhile. I set up a little table with candles and some snacks and "toasting glasses."(Something funny about the snacks--I bought these more "exotic" snack-stick thingies for James, and he didn't like them! Ah well, I gave them to my friends after I found out he didn't like them!) The way that I told him was with a card. The front had a picture I drew of our family~our family of four ~and the words "Children are God's gift" Then inside a little rhyme about how He had given us two! He came home from his gig looking all handsome in a tuxedo, and was very surprised to see the table with candles etc. When he opened the card he was very surprised about our baby and SO very amazed and excited!!!
(I was going to add a photo, but it won't upload. I'll try again later!)
My mom was out of town, so we decided to wait to tell everyone. That was hard! Then we set up a get-together for Saturday with both sets of parents--However, it got cancelled!! :( So we didn't get to tell then. We could have waited to tell the families all together perhaps next week, but we didn't want to wait any longer! So James called everyone up on speaker phone today and told them! Yay!
So, congratulations to Grandpa and Grandma Gallagher, Poppy and Grandmerry and all the Aunts and Uncles of the Beemans and Gallaghers!!!!!
We are very excited! Patrick and the new baby will be around a year and a half apart, give or take some. We aren't exactly sure when the new baby will be here, but we think sometime around June-ish.
Thank you God for your most precious gifts to us!
6 comments:
YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!
How exciting! Congratulations, Hope and James (and Patrick too)!!!
We are soooo excited! We can hardly wait!!!!
We love all four of you!
wow I have tingles just thinking about you having another baby. I'm so excited! Keep us posted on how things are going!
I am so excited!
Congratulations! we are so very excited for all four of you! May the Lord continue to bless you!
Much love,
The Vande Hei Family.
Post a Comment