October 05, 2006

Jamile and David's Wedding

On September 30th we attended a wedding. The Bride is a young woman who I taught in Jr. Church several years ago!!! I guess that should make me feel old :) It was a sweet wedding, and we had an enjoyable time celebrating with Jamile and her new husband!
My parents and brother were also there...

Doesn't my husband look handsome in a suit?!

The Newlyweds!!!


Patrick had a long day. In the morning I took him to his doctor in Plano right during his morning nap time. He did sleep in the car, but not for long enough. He never got a 2nd nap, but he did fall asleep in the car after the wedding (we stopped at the grocery store) I think he looks so precious and poor asleep in his carseat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was interesting. ... I still can't get over that hair... Hope, your hair looks GREAT! (of course.) The thing is, it's just hard for me to get used to. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was interesting. ... I still can't get over that hair... Hope, your hair looks GREAT! (of course.) The thing is, it's just hard for me to get used to. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I guess nobody tried to jack up their car?

Anonymous said...

"Poor" is right!!!

Grandma G.