October 19, 2006

Patrick and Our Weekend...

Thank you so much to everyone who commented and prayed for Patrick! He is doing MUCH better! Praise the Lord!!! Here's a picture of us from yesterday. I put him in here to vacuum. (he has been afraid of the vacuum lately, but he did well right next to Mama!) It was so cozy! :)

Here's what our weekend was like!
It began with James and I having a Friday night movie party (and me eating Sherbet! :) YUM)
The next day a friend dropped by and asked if I wanted to go to the park with her,
her children, her sister and her new baby! I hadn't seen this friend since July, so it was fun!
Our babies (my first, her second) are born exactly one month apart.
That evening James and I went to a play! We went to see "Fiddler on the Roof" I love the music from that! It was very fun. We got to see our friends act in it, and we got to meet Rachel!
Here's a picture of Andrew and Amy. Can you guess who they were???
The next day after Church, my family, Rachel and Darleen all went to the Dallas Arboretum and the building where my Dad works. Even though it was quite wet at the Arboretum, we were able to get some good pictures! This one was taken by my dad.
On Monday evening, Rachel came to spend the night at our house! It was very nice to get to know her better, and we had a fun time! Tuesday my mom came and joined us for a visit.

No comments: