News, News, News!!!
As of September 28th, 2006 my brother Jedidiah is courting Rachel Vande Hei of Wisconsin!
We are all very excited and happy, and looking forward to all that is yet to come!
This is her!

And I told them of the hand of my God that had been upon me for good, and also of the words that the king had spoken to me. And they said, “Let us rise up and build.” So they strengthened their hands for the good work.
3 comments:
Where did you get such a cute picture of Rachel...I love it!!
Grandmerry
Well, I didn't get to see that picture earlier. That is very nice. I think her little brother looks like he has a great personality also.
Congratulations to Jedidiah and Rachel!
Also to the Beemans and the Vande Heis!
Congratulations to us all!!! What a blessing to see God answer prayers!
Narda Gallagher
Post a Comment