October 26, 2006


Some lovely things~
Taking a nap
Going to Wal-Mart :)
Having flowers sent to you (from a florists!!!) from you husband
Having a happy day with your own little baby boy


Speaking of Wal-Mart, I've been going through an adventure with their Photo Studio. I have a "portrait smiles" club card. With it, I can have a free 8x10 each time I get photos done. (for a year)
Well, I went in on Tuesday to have P's pictures made. Afterwards, I told her I wanted the "special" and this other certain pose for my free 8x10, and she told me I couldn't do that! I would have to apply my free 8x10 to the special. I had used the card once before, and the previous lady had allowed me to choose a separate pose. But, apparently they cannot do that now. When I was at home, I called Customer Service and asked them about the free 8x10 with the Smiles card. This lady said that what I originally thought was true. So today I went to get my different pose 8x10 on my order. The same lady from Tuesday was there, and she told me yet again that they cannot do what I was requesting. She said that their store doesn't do that. After talking with her, and her calling her supervisor(s) I went to the CS in WalMart. When I got home, I called the # they got for me, but it was the same CS one I'd dialed before. Once again a lady at CS told me it wasn't true, and that I would get my desired 8x10 pose.......So, that has been my big adventure and brave deeds for the week so far! :)

And here's a picture that might make you laugh! :) Our little bundle several months ago--he used to sleep all "caged up" like this, but now he is "free"! :) (that's our own version of swaddling :) )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting about Wal-Mart. I wonder how that will turn out.

Anonymous said...

The picture is cute AND HILARIOUS.

Debbie said...

I like that blanket! ;)