I love you so much, and couldn't ask for a better Daddy for our babies.
Although we only can hold one in our arms right now, we will always hold our dear little babies in heaven in our hearts - and we look forward to holding our newest little baby in our arms, in only about 6 months!!!
Although we only can hold one in our arms right now, we will always hold our dear little babies in heaven in our hearts - and we look forward to holding our newest little baby in our arms, in only about 6 months!!! I love to watch you with Patrick. The way you play with him, and create strange and exciting games! :)
The way you act SO silly together....it is part of your special relationship. I'm so glad you have a relationship with him. His little heart loves you with all the love it's little two-year-old-ness can muster. 
I love to see you read together....see you hold him in your arms - his littles hand wrapped around your neck. I love to see his eyes light up when you arrive home. I love to hear him laugh as you tickle him.
You are a good Daddy, and I am grateful to you for all you do for us. We love you!!!
-------------------------------
To my Daddy....
Thank you for all your sacrifices that you made for us. We are so grateful to you, and love you very much! Thanks for paying for endless musical instruments and lessons, attending recitals, and taking us to the zoo. Thanks for playing with us, and reading the Bible to us.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
1 comment:
Also lovely!! Keep writing - you have a gift!
Post a Comment