June 14, 2008

Baby Update!

Last weeks appointment went well. We didn't try to listen for a heartbeat, as it's still too early. Next month we should be able to hear it, and I will be happy about that!

Dinah gave me a different due date, making our little one due in 2009 - not exactly what James is hoping for, due to tax reasons, but oh well! My new due date is January 4th, 2009. Of course the baby could come earlier, so we shall see :) Dinah will be out of town sometime at the beginning of January, which would mean I'd have to deliver with a different midwife. So, that is in the Lord's hands, too. He knows best!

So, tomorrow I will be 11 weeks along. Only one more week until my second trimester!! I sure hope this tired-ness wears off then! James was kind enough to let me have over an hour nap today and I was STILL tired this evening!

No comments: