Lots of things going on! In life, and in my brain :)
Life is sure a funny thing. So much happens and changes, yet there isn't always time to sit down and think through it all - and sometimes it seems there isn't even time to take it all in! Then before you know it, you've moved on to a new season! I guess that's why it's so important to cherish the moment you are living in, and to make the best use of the time God gives you!
So, for those who didn't know, we are expecting another baby! Due about the 29th of December! which would make me close to 11 weeks. Hopefully all is well with the little love. I haven't had any signs of problems, but I'll be glad when we can know "for sure." I have my first appointment tomorrow. I'm also hoping to find out (later on of course, but before the birth!) the gender! We waited until Patrick was born to find out, and I think I'd like to know this time around!
Here' a pic I took at 2 months. 
This is the first "pregnancy" pic I took when I was pregnant with Patrick. (about 6 weeks?)
Even though I still have weight to lose, (eventually) I have lost weight since then. My wedding dress is too big for me now, too. 
So, even though I'll be getting even bigger for awhile now, at least I'm better off at the starting line than I was last time around!
Seems like we've kept quite busy of late. I started singing in an ensemble at Church, and we visited the evening service yesterday. We are also looking at taking Patrick to sunday school, since we found out one of us can go with him! I'm so excited! I think he will love it, and it will be great for him to hear about God from others and with others!
James has started helping Anna (his little sis) to learn her driver's handbook.
I took on another student, making my grand total 2 :) that's about enough for me though :) I don't like to have something on every day of the week!
So, keeping up with the normal stuff (or not :) ) and the extra stuff is filling up our days! The weeks seem to be flying by! I'm sure it helps that I have a car again! :) Yay for carpools!!
Last week James was doing some more microsoft training, and Patrick and I went with him some. It was fun! We like to be around him :) (and have the car :) )
Thankfully James passed BOTH the tests! I'm so proud of him! He even got a perfect score on the second one!! One more test until he is MCSC... or some arrangement of letters, which I can't remember exactly at the moment. It means something good though!! :)
Tuesday I took Patrick to the lab to have more blood work done. So glad everything went well, since I was of course nervous. I don't like to have to do that. He was a brave little soul though. I told him about it before hand, and he was quite prepared (and excited at the thought of getting a sprite afterwards, too!) When we got up in the chair, he even tried to put that thing they tie around your arm on by himself. When the lady actually tied it on, he started to wimper etc., but tried to be brave. It was so sweet.
I'm excited about our anniversary coming up next month! I'm kind of hoping we can get away for 2 nights (we usually go away for a night) but at the same time we are both awfully chicken about leaving "the whack" (paddy whack :) ) Next year though, we'll hopefully have a new little one who is about 5 months old, so we would either get away for a short time, or go away with the baby (or not go away at all?!) and next year it will be FIVE years!! So, we shall see.
Well, as always, feel free to check out Patrick's blog (lots of recent pics!!) http://www.life-with-patrick.blogspot.com/
....and I shall leave you with a pic of my two boys. How I love my life with them!
1 comment:
SOOOO happy to hear that things are going well with the new little one! I'm glad you plan to find out if it is a girl or boy...because I'm very anxious to know!!!!!!!! :)
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment