Patrick after a swim
Patrick and a little friend, NatalieAfter house-sitting, we were home for one day, then we were off to Austin. James was conducting/teaching at the String Camp put on by Hannah and Rachel Malone. This time P andI got to tag along :) The Malones were most gracious, and had a cozy room set up for us-complete with a table for doing things at during the day and a crib for Patrick! String Camp went well. I love to see James doing that--and he really enjoyed it as well.
Patrick is just growing like a weed! Today he is 8 months old. AMAZING! He started getting around the house last month, in his own little way (army crawling) and yesterday he pulled up! He loves to stand up now, and grins so big! He is an absolute joy! Such a happy little fella! :) Now when he goes to take a nap or go to bed, he likes to stand up in his crib--but he isn't so good at getting back down! Poor little guy.
This evening I was making him some peas for his dinner, and sat him on the kitchen floor to play with tupperware while I did so. What fun! You always hear about moms doing that--and there I was, doing it myself! What fun indeed :) :) :)
well, I tried to upload some other photos, but it isn't working, and I'm tired of doing it, so those two will have to do for this time!
1 comment:
I love the way you write, Hope.
Post a Comment