Hey, there's someone in the oven--and he looks a lot like me!

The months are going by so quickly!! It's hard to believe it will soon be September--and Patrick will then be 9 months old! (If you'd like to see more pics of Patrick, check out his blog www.life-with-patrick.blogspot.com)
Lots to think about these days.....child training issues, daily issues, and big issues like why do I believe what I believe?
On a schedule today :) Got up at 5:44 -- and I'm supposed to be done bloging 1 minute ago!!! :) So goodbye!!!
1 comment:
All of your "postings" are like the fresh air coming thru your kitchen window!
As you continue to seek the Lord, reading His Word, He will help you know why you believe, even more.
God is faithful,
our Creator,
and He first loved us, shown by His death on the cross.
Quite often I've thought, like Peter in the Bible, "'To whom would we go?', if we didn't keep the faith? "
Post a Comment