August 17, 2006


Please pray!!!

My friend Analiese (holding the baby) was in a car accident on Tuesday. She needs much prayer, as her injuries are very serious. Please also pray for the family of the other driver-who was killed.

Analiese's two small children were in the accident as well. Both came out of it amazingly well. 1 month old Kyle has a broken leg. 1 1/2 year old Natalie was kept at the hospital for a day or so, but is now with her relatives and recovering.

Newborn Kyle (July)The Lord was truly gracious to Analiese and her children, and I praise Him for that!

If you would like to receive prayer updates, let me know by leaving a comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to get updates on Analiese. She is an old friend of mine...I used to tutor her and Christina when they were in school, and she was in my wedding. I am praying for a quick and complete recovery, and I sure would like to know how she's doing (and the rest of the family). God bless-
Adrienne

Gallagators said...

Hi Adrienne~
I'll be happy to send you updates--can you email me your email address? You can email us at james1052@hotmail.com

Sorry, I should have included that in my original post!

~Hope

Anonymous said...

Dear James & Hope--

I would also like to be included in your updates on Analiese.Please know there is another large group in Central Texas praying for her and the whole family! And we are anxious for news!!

Thank you and God bless your willingness to serve,
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Thank you gor all the messages you sent us about Analeise.

Praying,

Dad and Mom Gallagher and kids