December 21, 2008

20 good things.

1) I'm almost done with this pregnancy. Soon I'll have a new BABY!
2) Patrick's food situation has improved GREATLY since February of this year. (only 10 months - less than a year!)
3) James is almost done reading his CISCO book.
4) I was able to get some nice things for my boys for Christmas, and it's not even Christmas eve yet, lol :)
5) We have all that we need as far as needs, and even a lot into the "wants" too.
6) I have a car. no more day after day stuck at home, needing trips to medical appointments etc. etc.
7) Hot showers. I love, love, love, LOVE them.
8) Ice cream. maybe not so good for me, but a good thing, still :)
9) SALVATION. I am saved from eternal hell - which is what I deserve.
10) James' DBS checks. Making the last few weeks of pregnancy (ie not wanting to cook) and Chrsitmas shopping possible :)
11) Love. I have so much love in my life. I am loved and I love.
12) Family. We live close to both sets of parents. They love us and support us, and are a blessing to us.
13) Freedom.
14) God's Word. Encouragement, Conviction and so much more - a guidebook for life, right at my very fingertips.
15) Photographs. I love pictures.
16) Nicolas. I am so happy to have another little baby and son coming! I can't wait to hold him in my arms.
17) Fans. very helpful to pregnant women who get hot at night!
18) Patrick being so sweet and good about me needing to sleep more. He plays so nicely while I sleep!
19) Christmas coming!
20) James' days off coming up this week!

No comments: