April 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Faith tagged me, and I just saw it today - so here it is! Thanks, Faith! It was lots of fun!

RULES: Answer the questions about yourself. At the end of your post, tag 5 people by posting their names, then go to each of their blogs and post this comment: "You've been tagged! Come to my blog for the details."

"What I was doing ten years ago:
hmm....I was 16. I lived in Garland Tx with my parents and older brother. I really liked a boy, who happens to be the guy I'm married to now :) I think I was probably babysitting various days of the week at Scofield Memorial Church.

Five things on my to-do list today:
well, the day is over, but here's five things I did. I didn't have an actual to do list, but there were things that were supposed to be done:
1) cleaned the house
2) Laundry
3) Practiced a piano piece
4) Grocery Shopped
5) took care of Patrick :)

Five snacks that I enjoy:
1) gummies
2) pickles
3) ice cream!!!
4) peanut m 'n m's
5) more ice cream!!

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Tithe
2) Pay off our medical bills, and any other ones. (and take care of all the remaining medical needs)
3) Buy a house on a little piece of land, with a white picket fence around it...and decorate it with just what I want, no matter how much it costs!
4) Buy a complete new wardrobe.
5) Go to Europe....and probably other places, too :)

Five places I have lived:
Never lived anywhere but Texas, so it will have to be various cities about the metroplex....
1) Farmersbranch
2) Richardson
3) Greenville
4) Rockwall
5) Mesquite

Three of my bad habits: (only 3, not 5--nice!)
1) Eating too much ice cream :)
2) wanting my house to always be picked up perfectly
3) not washing the dishes off well enough before putting them in the dishwasher.

Five jobs I have had:
1) Violin Teacher
2) Babysitter
3) Wife and Mom
4) sold gingerbread houses once :)
5) not a paying one, but I taught various Character Classes with my mom and brother

Five bloggers I want to know more about:
1) Danya
2) The Smiths :)
3) My Sister In Law :)
4) Amy
5) Lisa L.
bonus person, just because :) 6) My Mom

And since were already talking about me :) here's something I saw on Joy's blog and wanted to do. :)

20 Questions about us:
1. My husband's name is: James.
2. How long have you been married? Four years in July.
3. How long did you date? We liked each other for a long time, but became "official" at the end of 2001. We were then married in 2004.
4. How old is he? 30...31 in July.
5. Who eats more? We both can eat a lot at different times.
6. Who said I love you first? I can't remember. James think I did :)
7. Who is smarter? James.
8. Whose temper is worse? Mine.
9. Who does the laundry? Me. sometimes James folds and puts away.
10. Who does the dishes? Usually me.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? James.
12. Who pays the bills? James.
13. Who cooks dinner? Usually me.
14. Who drives when you are together? Usually James.
15. Who is more stubborn? James....although he says I'm pretty stubborn sometimes (but that he outdoes me :) )
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
17. Who proposed? James.
18. Who has more friends? I guess me.
19. Who has more siblings? James.
20. Who wears the pants in the family? well, I really like to have things my way, so I end up "influencing" James a lot ;) but ultimately James does :)

I don't know if I have any "lurkers" but if you read my blog and never comment, please do - and leave me a comment telling me one interesting fact about yourself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh thanks Hope!
It was fun to read more about you.
We definitely have some bad habits in common :)
Have a wonderful week.

Faith said...

Thanks for playing, Hope! I learned a little more about you. Someday perhaps we will finally meet and we'll learn to know each other even more.

I love the photo of Daddy and Patrick walking on the path.

Lisa L said...

I copied and answered the questions. I couldn't get it to just copy and paste like I would in an email and I couldn't think of any one at the moment to send it to. I'll come back later and edit to add the instructions and five people if I think of some. I don't know many bloggers, yet. Just you and my sil so far.That was fun, though. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hope, I guess you would call me a "lurker". We don't see you so often anymore, so I keep an eye on your's and Patrick's blogs. I hope you don't mind! :) Patrick has gotten so big!!!!
Love,
Esther Hale