Hello again!
It has been awhile since my last post here! As always, I usually post more on Patrick's blog, so you can always check that out for current updates of what is up on our life. He does a pretty good job of representing us all :) www.life-with-patrick.blogspot.com
Life is moving right along. We are settling in quite nicely to our house. There are actually curtains in all but one of the rooms now. I may change some around later on, but at least some are up for now! :)
One very nasty thing is the trouble we've been having with the toilet. It is so gross, and the landlord is taking what we consider too long to fix it. Please pray for us in that regard if you think of that.
Last week we took a very quick trip (like one day there, the next day back) to Colorado to see a doctor for Patrick. Hopefully he'll be able to help Patrick out with his allergies. Someone paid for us to go, and for the visit, which is a huge blessing. We are so grateful to them!! 
In an effort to save money, I've taken on the task of cutting my boy's hair. I got quite brave and tried something new on Patrick. I made some mistakes, but hopefully I'll do better next time!
Patrick is so much fun as he grows. It makes me sad to see him leaving behind parts of his babyhood, but at the same time watching him grow and learn brings me great joy. James and I were close to tears the other day, when Patrick joined us in singing in the car. What a special moment! He sways his head back and forth, and sings out these cute little sounds! I've also started teaching him little parts to songs, which we all three love!
well, it is time for bed. I hope you all are doing well. May the Joy of the Lord be our strength with each new day, whatever we face!
1 comment:
I enjoyed catching up with your happenings again. You do a great job taking pics of the various events and putting captions to them. So creative!
My, how Patrick is growing and changing, but just as beautiful as ever!! (Not so sure he will like being called beautiful. LoL)
You did a fine job as a barber, btw. My sisters-in-law have cut my brothers' and nephews' hair for decades, so even before Ken and I married, he told me he wanted me to learn to cut his hair. YIKES! I wasn't too keen on that idea. When I realized that the cost of a clippers "set" would be paid for by the third or fourth haircut, however, I agreed that I should try. The rest is history, as they say!
Have a God day! :)
Post a Comment