It seems as if the Lord has taken our little one to Heaven to be with Him.
Tuesday I lost our little Baby Dear.
How we wanted you, little sweet baby! You will forever be held in our hearts, even if you cannot join us here on earth....and if you cannot be with us, we are happy that you are with Jesus - and our little Jamie, too.
We love you and miss you, Baby Dear!
January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry, Hope.
Praying for you!
The Vande Hei Family
I'm so sorry for your lose Hope and James. =( I know it hurts... I have had at least one miscarriage since we've been married. It has been hard longing so deeply for a baby, but knowing for some reason God has called us to wait. I have been learning a lot about fertility and miscarriage this past year, so if you ever would like to talk, please don't hesitate to call... *hugs and prayers* Melody 817-507-3295
Post a Comment