HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
How strange to see 2008 written up there in my title-and realize that is actually is 2008 now!
Here's Rachel, Jedidiah, me and James at the New Year's Eve concert ~ what a fun thing to do on the last day of the old year! and especially fun because afterwards James and I went over to the party for just a little bit!
Before that, I got the joy of visiting with my brother, sister in law and adorable little niece!! Isn't she SO CUTE?!
I think she looks very much like her Mama's side of the family - such a Vande Hei little face!! But of course there is some Beeman in her somewhere, I'm sure :)
Patrick of course was DELIGHTED to visit his cousin - and they even got to match!!!
(thanks, Auntie Em!)
"Ohhh Kayte.....do you see me over here?"
Yes indeed, these little cousins are TWO cute!
After the concert we headed towards home, to welcome in the new year with my parents, who had done the babysitting honors that evening. My mom had tons of WONDERFUL food prepared, and we all eagerly ate it up!
It was a VERY fun evening - complete with opening gifts together AFTER the new year had arrived!
and lastly....welcoming the new year in proper fashion :) (well, welcoming the first couple minutes of the new year, anyways! at 12 I ran out and yelled "Happy New Year" to our apartment complex!! :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment