The music swells, perfectly creating a tense atmosphere. The scene is a dark alley--or maybe a mountain top--either way, it's the climax of a good 'ol action or mystery movie.
James' eyes are glued to the TV, as he watches the hero tumble and roll with the villain.
Bullets fly, people are punching each other left and right-oh, and someone just about fell of the side off a cliff.
This is the kind of movie no one could sleep through-right?
Nope.
More than once now, James has been able to peel his eyes off just such a scene long enough to see one thing - Me - sound asleep.
I am officially a Fuddy Duddy now. :)
It's one thing to fall asleep at the beginning of a movie - but in the middle - or right at the end? Definitely a Fuddy Duddy! ;) and It's not because I don't like action or mystery movies-I do!
I just find my eyes getting so heavy-and it feels so good to close them--then, before I know it, I wake up and the movie is over.
This happened TWO nights this weekend. We were ready to Partay Harday - something to eat, something to drink - ice cream and movies. We were set. And I fell asleep BOTH nights.
Finally on Sunday night, with the help of James, I was able to stay awake long enough to finish two episodes of Elliot Nes. :)
April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment