Psalm 62:1 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
When it rains it pours, as they say! So much has happened lately. Tonight I am worried about little Patrick, so the verse above really fits. Now I just need to apply it, and perhaps I will be more peaceful.

This year has been wonderful-so many special times that I will forever hold dear in my memory and heart....yet at the same time it has been such a hard year. So many difficult things have happened....and lots of change.
Trusting God is so important. Maybe He is trying to teach me that. All these life circumstances that leave me feeling.....helpless. I can't do anything about them. I just have to sit and wait and.....worry? NO! I need to pray and trust God. I don't do that like I should.
Lord, It would be so nice if life could "settle down" some, and all these worrisome things would work out. Please help us, and help me to trust You...We need You.....lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.
1 comment:
That is such a precious verse! I recently memorized some of that chapter- now it's one of my favorites.
Post a Comment