February 19, 2013

Just another day in paradise....

....the kids were playing with water in Emma's room. It seemed like a better option when they decided to do it in the bathroom. Until lunchtime, when I happened to walk in there. The floor was COVERED with water. Three toy tubs sat full of water on the floor, and various toy kitchen things were tossed here and there, also full of water.I can't remember if that was before or after Patrick covered the faucet, sink, handles to the cupboard, doorknob and his shirt with triple paste....oh, and his hands, too.

....I got my shower! No matter that it's almost 10 pm, and the nightgown I put on smells vaguely of spit up and rotten milk.

....Some people have trips to Paris on their "to do" list....ya know "things to do before I die" type of thing. The top priority on mine lately? Shave my legs.

Oh, and yes - the last time I blogged here, I was pregnant. The baby is here! and um, he is four months old. :) We've moved since then, too. Life never stops! Before I know it these four adorable little people will be big people. That will be a bittersweet day. 

 ...but today they are my little darling, funny, wonderful, crazy,busy, LOUD, precious little clan of kiddies. I wuv them.


No comments: