Every step of the journey, he has been there. We have faced each new trial or blessing together, and it has drawn us closer, and made our friendship and love stronger.
Thank You God for my wonderful, amazing, handsome, sweet husband! He is a gift from You that I do not deserve, and I am forever grateful.
James is a faithful man. Strong rooted in the Lord. When I think I can't, he says I can. He turns me to God, and listens to my questions without judging me. He always loves me. He forgives me.
Together is a wonderful place to be! James truly is my best friend. I love to spend time with him. I love to talk with him, laugh with him, cry with him. I love to watch movies with him and eat ice cream with him!!!
I LOVE YOU, JAMES EUGENE GALLAGHER!!
1 comment:
Wow. Tryin' to make me cry!
Post a Comment