February 22, 2010

Beyond what I could Ask or Think

Tonight my heart is full. I am blessed beyond what I could ever ask or even think.
God's way and will is perfect.
He is creative, and the variety of people and experiences that He puts into our life add so much "spice" to everyday ordinary things!
Like these two little boys:I always wanted a bunch of little boys. I love little boys. Little men, who one day will grow up and sweep some girl off her feet ;)
My boys are so different. They look different. They have different personalities. In a way they remind me of day and night. Could my heart love either one more? I could just eat them up!
I love my husband so much. God showed His tender mercy and love to me in giving me James.
From the time I was a little girl I felt something in my heart for him. But I was often distracted, and had a hard time making up my mind. But now, I know that there was no one else for me. God made us for each other, and I am so blessed by the unconditional love that my sweet James shows me daily! I am so glad to have him as my best friend and love for life!
Thank You God, for some of the sweetest gifts You have given me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God is so good to us! :)