So, life is SO full these days! I'm having trouble finding time to blog! Yesterday was the SECOND Tuesday since my "days at our house" started.....maybe I'll take the time to write about it today...
So excited it's July! 5 years ago today I was setting up for our wedding and reception! Wow! And 5 years ago tomorrow we were having our rehearsal dinner and our last day before we were married--which leads us to 5 years ago July 3rd! Yippee! Our 5th wedding anniversary is Friday! We are going to spend the day together without kids, (dropping in every 3 hours to feed Nicolas) or with just one kid (the wee one) Then we have reservations that night for the Hilton Head Hotel on the lake in Rockwall! I'm SO excited!
Well, I started writing out Tuesday, but little P got up. His first thought almost was about the candy the neighbor gave him last evening. When I told him he couldn't have it, he cried. I thought first he was crying about Nicolas pulling his hair...hmmm...maybe it was both! SO anyways....maybe I'll finish writing about Tuesday later...maybe I'll wait again till NEXT Tuesday!
Hope everyone has a great July 1st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment