:) The age old question :)
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR BABY TO SLEEP??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or perhaps your like me and your baby has other ideas!)
I am curious to hear how you do it. There are so many opinions and methods out there.
What works for you? I realize that what works for you may not work for me etc., but, I'd like to hear anyways!
Thanks for sharing!
1 comment:
Um...what's sleep????? :-) :-P ;-)
It just depends...sometimes I nurse them to sleep, sometimes I lay them down awake, sometimes I stick them in the swing...so on and so forth...swaddling tightly helps at my Ella's age...our first 3 kids slept in their carseats for months!!! Yep, I would set it next to my bed or in the crib and put a blanket spread over the inside and then put them in their...
So, I don't know, Hope! I am sorry baby is not sleeping well! :(
I will pray for you!
Post a Comment