I'm now 29 weeks pregnant! amazing to think that in just 10 short weeks I'll be just about ready to have this baby!
Tonight James had a meeting at work, so he is getting home late. That means he cancelled his Monday evening students - which meant P and I had a whole day at home with nothing to do - except Monday chores. I enjoy a quiet day now and then though. It seems I spend a lot of them here lately, w/ one car - but in just the last week I've taken on some new "commitments" and feel a little too busy - and pregnant, lol :)
Also today, my little bil, Jonathan came over to mow etc., which was nice. Patrick and I enjoy getting to see someone during the day.
Today I got everything except two things checked off my "to-do" list.
I didn't mail netflix or exercise (oh, I guess three...) or make a new food rotation plan for Patrick, but I did:
Dishes (nice stack from the weekend, plus the ones from today)
Devotions w/ Patrick
Breakfast
Clean Kitchen
Change our sheets/make beds
Take out trash (but It's still sitting outside, as I didn't take it to the dumpster...)
clean bathroom/ bathe Patrick/take a bath myself (eventually :) )
vacuum
Sweep/Mop/Dust
re-arrange Patrick's furniture
clean fish tank
Patrick's food diary
Lunch
Read to Patrick
Rest Time
Make dinner
Laundry (isn't finished, but I did some/folded/put-away...still need to hang up James' work clothes to dry)
re-arrange kitchen a little
Paint a few spots in Patrick's room that needed fixed from my last painting job :)
It seems that everyday Patrick is growing in his talking! James and I are so proud of our little "late-bloomer" :)
Awhile back we contacted ECI about evaluating Patrick. They came out, and said he did qualify for the program. He was "behind" in two areas, although nothing dreadful.
Then, James and I both decided that we would rather not use ECI, due to a few various things, so we hope to get some speech therapy for little P later on....however, in the mean-time, like I said, he is just taking off!
He amazes me, which of course isn't too amazing, because he is my son :) (isn't hard for a child to amaze it's own parents, eh? :) )
Today he pretended practically all day that he was his cousin "bebe Kaa-fen". He crawled, and also, whatever he was doing "bebe Kaa-fen" was doing. Then I became aunt "Rachel" too!
Yesterday we were on our way home, and all of a sudden, just out of the blue Patrick said "Aah-most Home" !!! James and I looked at each other in amazement! First of all, he's never said that before - and it was without any coaching - second of all, we really were just around the corner from home! Attentive little guy :)
He is at the point where he just says most anything that he hears, or that he has heard. Words come out of his mouth that we never knew he knew! Like tonight he said to James on the phone "Miss you". I told him to say it, but still - he actually SAID it, and said it well! :)
Well, my James just pulled into the drive-way, and he has brought me Chipotle (even though I made dinner - ah well - can't pass up Chipotle - and the soup will save :) )
To all a good-night!
October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! You go, Mom! Good job on all the stuff you accomplished! I am in the really exhausted phase right now...although exhaustion goes hand in hand with pregnancy for me, I usually get pass the extreme stuff at the end of the first trimester! Please, oh Lord, let it pass! It is so hard to get the regular stuff done let alone the fun stuff I want to do...complain & whine...sorry. *blush* Anyway, neat update, Hope! Excited for your new little person so very soon! :D Love from WI!
Post a Comment