It is an older car (1995) but SO nice. It has what look like (they may not be :) ) leather seats! It's a black Volvo. It will be SO nice to have the extra space with both the boys - a nice spacious, easy to get into back with room for a stroller!! I'm hoping to get a Joovy sit and stand, (I think it would be perfect because of how Patrick really doesn't like to ride, but sometimes he is tired, or we NEED him to ride....) and I can't wait to keep it in the back of *my* car!! :)
Thank You God for your good gifts to us!
Monday I had my first every other week baby appointment! Things went well. Nicolas is now head down! I thought he was, from all the pressure he was giving me!
I had my glucose test, but haven't heard back on that yet.
I opted for doing the orange drink, instead of the other way (it involved more pricking..) well guess what - I ended up getting pricked THREE times anyways! She couldn't get my lovely veins, so we ended up doing it in the hand.
Patrick is saying all kinds of new and hilarious things! We love it. His newest include "Oh dear!" "Oh my!" and "I don't know!" It's a hoot.
Well, today is my first day to have my car here (yesterday James had to take it, because on the way home from picking up the Volvo the Geo had a flat! at about 8:30 at night on highway 30! fun stuff! :) ) so I better go get my little boy out of the bath tub and get ready to GO somewhere!!!
Happy Friday to you all!!!
(Patrick on Sunday....2 years old (and almost 11 months...) )
Well, today is my first day to have my car here (yesterday James had to take it, because on the way home from picking up the Volvo the Geo had a flat! at about 8:30 at night on highway 30! fun stuff! :) ) so I better go get my little boy out of the bath tub and get ready to GO somewhere!!!
Happy Friday to you all!!!
(Patrick on Sunday....2 years old (and almost 11 months...) )
1 comment:
So fun reading back through your blogging until I reached the last one I had read. I just love visiting with you! :) You're so transparent. Have I said this before? I hope we get to meet some day. :)
Post a Comment