August 08, 2007

A Day In My Life...

Around 7 am I make myself roll out of bed and stagger to the kitchen to make James' lunch :)Say goodbye to James and do Pilates....Shower, dress and start to make the bed....oops! It's the day to wash the sheets....going to have to wait to finish that chore!
Devotions....

Get the Paddy boy out of his crib!

First thing in the morning, going for his beloved toys!Mama must interrupt the play to change a dirty diaper...

Patrick begins his daily quest of asking for bananas....

Good morning world!Breakfast time!

Reading xanga etc. while eating breakfast...Bath time for Patrick! and reading the psalm of the day and praying, too.

Then it's time to dress the Paddywhack - and why not read a book? Patrick likes to bring his blanket over when we read.
Patrick watching Baby Einstein...
Me doing some laundry...and working on dinner...
While checking in on computer land...Going downstairs to get the laundry out of the dryer...I decide a swim sounds like a nice way to fill up our time before lunch and nappy...here Patrick is all covered in sunscreen, waiting to "dry" - and not very happy!While we are waiting, I dust. ...and Patrick peruses the hymn bookWe're about ready now...just gotta put those shoes on...

Back from a fun time - It's lunch time! After lunch and putting Patrick down for his nap, it's time to do some dishes......and computer time!...
...and switch the laundry.... ...and take a nap myself!...
Wake up! ...and have a snack!

...and read the two current favorite books!...Investigate Mama's MP3 player....
Time to Iron!

Dinner time for Patrick! and what is dinner, without a little dinner music?!

Patrick and I are glad when Daddy gets home! Yay! After that came baths, dinner and Daddy reading the bible and singing "Peter and John went to Pray" with us.I don't think Patrick has heard the fire engine book enough today! ;)James and I cleaned up the kitchen and got ready for our date, while Patrick enjoyed some more play time! He loves to take the pillows off the couch and play on them!
Play continues, in which Patrick delights in bringing the DVD's to Daddy....
Before too long it's time to scrub those little toofers! And head to beddy bye...but not before reading "Thomas breaks a promise" again, and having some Daddy snuggle time!
The Blair girls arrive, we visit a little, then James and I head off for Wal-Mart!
After a little trip to Wally's World, we go back home to change and then go for a swim!
After a shower and some computer time, I'm off to bed with my yogurt, new calendar book and book.....Goodnight!

2 comments:

Darleen Weston said...

What a fun day in the life of Hope!!

Oh my, how I miss you too! Maybe we'll get to see you this October! We're going to Family camp again this year.

Love you!
Darleen

James Gallagher said...

What a cool post!