

Here we are together, just about 25 years ago! :)
You have been a great Daddy! You have worked so hard your entire life to provide for us. This shows us that you love us!
You attended numerous music recitals, and faithfully took pictures of each event :)
We were (and are) proud of you and "your building"! I remember with fondness the many times we spent there....climbing around in the ceiling, playing in the back room during Mama's trip to FL--photocopying ourselves, sitting at our own desks....going to all those special floors--the ones with cokes and ice, and the fancy ones, too! What wonderful memories!
I remember the day you gave me away to James....
To this day you continue to sacrifice for us. Sometimes it's in the form of your time or your hard earned money. Sometimes it's how you come over after work to babysit so we can go out on a date--even though I'm sure you are dead tired!
I love you, Daddy! Thank you for everything.
Next is my Father-in-Law:
Jim Gallagher.

Such a sense of humor-and the man who is "Daddy" to my wonderful hubby! 
I have many memories of you, Dad. Lot's of funny quotes.....which I shall keep to myself ;)
I appreciate your heart for the Lord, and your desire for people to be real and have a real relationship with Him.
We love you, Dad!
And Finally, my Husband:
James Gallagher.
I've loved this picture for a long time. Doesn't he look like a little turtle?!
He's the little boy in the middle of the three....

The morning Patrick was born....What a wonderful Daddy you were and are!
You too have sacrificed much in your role "daddy-hood" I know that you will continue to sacrifice for your son, too. I appreciate how you have laid aside some of your dreams because of your love and commitment to Patrick and I.
I love to watch you play with Patrick. You love him so. It melts and warms my heart to see that love in action...and to hear you call him "buddy."
I remember the first time you called him that, shortly after his birth. For some reason I was surprised-and oh so touched!
I love to watch and listen as you rock and sing to Patrick. Such a loving and tender father....yet so able to teach our son to be "rough and tough" too!
I appreciate your desire to train Patrick "in the way he should go."
I love it that you pray for Patrick to become a Christian someday.
I remember those early days of adjusting to a new little person in our lives.
You were always so good with Patrick - and always so patient and loving with me! 
I cannot tell you how much I love you, and what a wonderful father I think you are.
I hope that Patrick is like you when he grows up. I want him to have that same gentleness and sweetness that you have.
Thank you for being Patrick's Father!
Thank you Dad and Daddy for being our fathers, and Patrick's grandfathers!
and a special "Happy Father's Day" to our other family members....Uncle Curtis, Joseph and my brother, Jedidiah!! (his first child will be born in the fall!)
Happy Father's Day everyone!
May God bless you all!
1 comment:
REally nice tribute and memories, HOpe! Thanks for taking the time! Love, GM
Post a Comment