Here's my two sister in law's (James' sister on the left, Jedidiah's wife on the right!) and brother! (and little Baby Bee, too!)The ceremony was very good. We enjoyed the singing and the speaker....we are going through some difficult times, and his words were an encouragement to our hearts...of course we enjoyed watching Jedidiah get his diploma, too! :)
It was an altogether loverly time, and we are very proud of my big brother!
An extra bonus to the graduation was that it was an excuse for James to wear his suit! He looked SO handsome!! I'm very much in love with this fella!!! Not only is he so good-looking, ;) but he's just an all-around great guy! Such a sweet and caring man, and such a dear father to our son! I love you, James!!!
And in closing, just in case I haven't said it enough.....
CONGRATULATIONS, JEDIDIAH!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
(more photos can be seen here)
No comments:
Post a Comment