May 22, 2007

A Little Boy and A Dandelion...

....and so much love our hearts cannot hold it!!!

Who would have thought that one single little person could change your life so much?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never do this, but after I saw your scripture above I thought it may be okay. I came across your blog in a search for a painting of a little boy with a dandelion. There is a quote that I was trying to illustrate in my Sunday School lesson that I thought you might enjoy "It occurred to me that I was much like the dandelion. Small and imperfect—but important and cherished in the eyes of my Heavenly Father. Elder Neal A. Maxwell of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (1926–2004) once said that “sometimes with smudges on our cheeks, dirt on our hands, and shoes untied, stammeringly but smilingly we present God with a dandelion—as if it were an orchid or a rose! If for now the dandelion is the best we have to offer, He receives it, knowing what we may later place on the altar” (That Ye May Believe [1992], 100)." God Bless