March 26, 2007

Time at the Arboretum!

Yesterday afternoon my brother called me up and asked if Patrick and I would like to go to the arboretum with him and Rachel, as well as some mutual friends, the Babb family. James was off to Lewisville for a concert, so I accepted! It sounded like a much nicer way to spend my afternoon than I was planning!

The flowers were even more beautiful than last Saturday when I was there with my parents. I love to take Patrick there! It's so fun to take his picture with such lovely backgrounds, plus I love to see him run in the fresh green grass! I put him down in it barefoot, and he really objected! I thought it would be so cute to see him (and photograph him!) barefoot in the grass--but he much preferred to wear his sandals!

Here's the Babb's. They are such a sweet family! Chris was in Jedidiah and Rachel's wedding, and the rest of the family worked very, very hard helping to prepare and clean up! They really have a servants heart!

Here's my wonderful brother and sister-in-law! How I love them both! I'm so happy to have a new sister. Rachel is a sweet and wonderful girl, and the perfect wife for Jedidiah!

Patrick got to go inside a tepee!

He enjoyed watching everything going on at the Arboretum....

...and he also absolutely LOVED having the Babb kids to play with! I took a lot of pictures of Jedidiah and Rachel!

The Newlyweds! Soon they will celebrate 3 months of marriage!


Forever and ever! Life is so much nicer with someone to walk by your side!


...and share your work! :)

Peek-a-Boo!

Of course they just had to have a picture with the toad ;)

I'm so glad they invited us! I had such a nice time! There are more pictures from our time yesterday here!

1 comment:

Dew Drop pictures said...

nice picture Hope! thanks for sharing them!