March 08, 2007

Remember When

Ecclesiastes 3
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate;
a time of war, and a time of peace.
What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him."
~~~
My dear Smith friends, as well as my brother and my future husband ~ 1996? I'm not sure
Sometime in the 90's
The Roberts girls, The Hall kids, Jedidiah, James and Hope

April 1997, just a few weeks before my mother went into the hospital.

James 19, Hope 15, Jedidiah 17


James' 21st birthday ~ July 1998

Thanksgiving 2000 or 2001



2002 or 2003

Bluebonnets, April 2003

The night we got engaged! February 14th, 2004


about a week after engagement, with Uno the lamb :)

On our Honeymoon, in Oregon.

Opening wedding gifts! July 2004

Our first camping trip! August 2004

Our First Christmas! 2004

1 year anniversary of Engagement!

1st Wedding Anniversary ~ and nearing 5 months pregnant!

A week before Patrick arrived! December 2005

Our Son is Born! ~ December 8th, 2005

....and all of a sudden life is changed forever!!! (a wonderful change!)

Christmas Eve, 2005

Patrick at my 24th birthday breakfast, 6 weeks old ~ Jan. 19th, 2006


April 2006 ~ Spending a few days away at a cabin with my family

May 2006 ~ getting so big!

Already 5 months old!

Trip to CA in June '06

September 2006

December 2006 March 2007
Isaiah 41:10

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so much change in such a short time...I really loved walking this path of pictures - thanks, Hope!! Love, GM