January 22, 2007

My 25th Birthday!!!

What a Wonderful Day my birthday was!!!....
and look at our family~It has grown! I got to celebrate my 25th birthday with my family of 6 (really 7, counting Patrick!) this year!

Jedidiah and Rachel came the evening of my birthday, and then spent the night at our apartment! It was a joy to see them again--our first time to see them together since they were married December 30th!

and here's my wonderful husband! He did it all~planned a wonderful day, hired a babysitter, hung up streamers, planned a PERFECT gift!....then cleaned up the house and started the laundry as the party was coming to an end! What a guy!!! :)

One of my gifts! We picked it out during our outing together on my b'day (it was 50% off!!!!) and I simply love it! My other gift was a new camera!! I'm THRILLED!!!!

and I couldn't make this post without a picture of Patrick! :)

Yes, it was a grand birthday and now I'm 25! Wow, that sounds and looks pretty old!

I was thinking about past birthdays......I remember my birthday sleep over, where I broke my finger the next day....

Was it my 15th birthday where we went "birthday caroling" ??? I think it was. That birthday was on a Sunday, and I got to go up to the front of Church and put 15 pennies in the bank....

Then there was my sweet 16th, where my family had a surprise party for me! That was so fun!

17, 18,19.......I remember so many! Lots of birthdays we had our meal at "Fresh Choice" -- It's fun to think of all those events and how they all happened on that same day!

So many years have gone by. I remember some of those events like yesterday--things that are 5,6,7--even 10 years ago!!! and now I have memories from my 25th to add to the memory bank!

God has given me a wonderful life!


1 comment:

Brittany P said...

Happy Birthday, sweet friend!i