(All photos on these sites are taken by Darleen Waltman.)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
welcome 2007!
Congratulations to my brother and his wife,
Mr. and Mrs. Jedidiah Beeman
married December 30th, 2006Jedidiah and Rachel Beeman with the Vande Hei family.....

The very happy newlyweds about to depart for their honeymoon...


Here is James feeding Patrick a banana!
It was so fun to be in their wedding!
It was such a lovely and wonderful wedding, and we are SO happy for Jedidiah and Rachel.
The trip went well, it was wonderful to meet our new family in Wisconsin, and we are just altogether thrilled about having a new sister/daugther/aunt!
Hopefully later I'll have some other "real" photos from the wedding to post!
4 comments:
I love the pictures, Hope! Also, I loved ushering the New Year with you.
Thank you again for your help in getting us home! Kay and I really appreciate it!
Love you,
Darleen
THANKS SO MUCH for posting the pictures. We were "dying" to see what we had to miss. It was such fun getting a tiny glimpse of the celebration.
We're looking forward to viewing the other pictures. I can hardly wait to see some of Suzi.
Thanks for posting.
Love,
Mrs. Smith
Hurray! Congrats, and thanks for the pictures! :)
Wow Hope - you and james look too too glamorous - who took that pic?
Grandmerry
Post a Comment