September 29, 2006

What a wonderful day!...what a wonderful life!!! What JOY these simple "everyday moments" can bring!!!

....the cooler weather--that feeling of fall and winter (and Thanksgiving, Christmas and PATRICK'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!) right around the corner~The love between my sweet James and I~The happy, care-free days at home that I am priviliged to have~playing with my precious little one- baby. (He is so much fun lately--they really are fun when they start to "do things"! To see what new things he is up too, check out his blog here) ~playing the piano~ taking walks~taking naps~cooking dinner (even when the little darling is crawling around crying!)~eating sherbet~trying to keep a schedule. Yes, I very much like our little life together. I like our little "trio" family. Thank you so much, God!!!

1 comment:

James Gallagher said...

You sound so content. I feel inspired now to stop and think about the beauty of life. Love you...