James started a new temporary job this past week! It is going well. We are still adjusting though. It's different having him on a schedule like that!
Patrick started really crawling! Before he was just dragging himself around---but now he can go quite well on all fours! It's soooo cute!
Let's see....Wednesday I visited my friend who was in an accident. She was in Parkland hospital, and Patrick and I drove there. It was my second time to drive there, and it went much faster than the first time (I had a flat tire)
Thursday P and I attended a picnic of encouragement for ladies and girls (and two little baby boys who couldn't leave their mothers! :) ) It was such a nice time. I really enjoyed myself. One of the games was making a dress out of newspaper! What a blast! We also got our portraits taken. It was a grand time.
Today my friend (who I visited on Wed.) came home from the hospital!!! Praise the Lord! Yesterday marked 1 month since the accident--I think that's pretty amazing progress. Keep praying for Analiese. She still has a lot to recover from! Also, I appoligize if some of you have not received updates (those who requested them) please email me at james1052@hotmail.com and I'll add you to the list!
and I leave you with some photos of our boy, from our day today:
In Which Patrick's diaper is hanging rather low....

My little darling all wet!
This picture is actually not from today. Patrick loves to play with "his spices" as we call them! :) he takes the things out of the baskets and shakes them etc.......... very cute indeed!
1 comment:
Love that diaper!!!
Grandma G.
Post a Comment