I remember seeing my aunt Lynn and uncle Fred from Florida--and aunt Lynn helping us clean up....
remember James asking our friend Melissa to play "Sunrise, Sunset" on the piano. (accompanying the singers) poor Melissa--being asked the day before the wedding!!! (she did great!)
I remember ironing two jumpers and a blouse--my outfits for the rehearsal dinner and leaving for our honeymoon!.....
I remember going in the car with my parents to the rehearsal dinner.....
I remember how horrible I felt (not a sick horrible either!) at the rehearsal dinner :).......
I remember the chocolate bar that Mrs. Smith gave me "for later"--and how I forgot it at the rehersal dinner location :(......
I remember the rehearsal...a little of the drive back to Rose Cottage....working on my veil and talking with my mom and James that evening.....
.....yup, that was some of what happened on July 2nd, 2004.
And tomorrow is July 3rd, 2006, our 2nd wedding anniversary! Two whole years gone by! It's so amazing. What wonderful years they have been, and how blessed we have been by God. Love and marriage is a wonderful gift!!!


1 comment:
Happy anniversary to my beautiful wife!
Post a Comment