My Thoughts on Grass ~ By Patrick G. Gallagher

Oh my! all this green stuff feels funny...I think I might cry....
Yes, I definitely feel that this is NOT my cup of tea
Mama tried to soothe my woes with binky but I still feel like going WAAAA!!!!.....*sniff* *sniff*........

Hmph. This really is NOT fun....who's idea was this anyway?
Wait! Is that the sky I see? and TREES?! I love to look at trees....maybe this isn't so bad after all.....
Yes, I think I actually like this. What a beautiful world!
5 comments:
These pictures are SO precious!
It's fun to check in on your family once in awhile and catch up since we're so far removed geographically.
We miss James' teaching, too, but E and J just started lessons again at least until the next move.
Carmen
So funny- and cute! Thanks for posting those pictures, Hope...I mean, Patrick. And the commentary made it just perfect!
What a nice bwog! I wuv it! (And I wuv you!)
awwww..... poor little guy....
i really like the last one where he is looking up and isn't crying anymore. his eyes are "lovely"
Post a Comment