My wonderful husband just finished up his last concert/recital on Saturday. I'm so proud of all his hard work this semester! (and the students too, of course!) Each concert/recital went well, and the students sounded GREAT! Thank the Lord!
Now we are officially in the SUMMER SEMESTER!
Patrick is growing up! If you'd like to see recent pics of him, and at times pick up little tidbits of his new stages, check out his blog
Also, you'll see on the sidebar of his blog, some links. Feel free to check out my new website (listed as "Mama's Website") I'm having fun with it! :)
On Monday, I think I had another bout with my gallbladder. Although I'm fine now, your prayers for healing and wisdom would be much appreciated.
and, in closing, a picture of our adorable son! :) I dreamed for so many years about having a baby....and here he is! I can't believe him! Thank You, God for our precious baby boy.
Photo by: Amy Smith
4 comments:
hm, nobody told me a WORD about no gallbladder. good thing i happened to check this site. (this is christine)
pardon my grammar
that picture of patrick is very good. his eyes are lovely,
Ugh! Hope, I have to delete your comment on my blog. Husband doesn't want any of our real names on the web. Take no offense -- even my friends who know better do it -- I hope you'll come back another time and say, "hey!"
P.S. I really like your blog. Whichever one I was looking at earlier tonight had a wonderful series of pictures that told the sweet story of all that God has blessed you with in the last few years. Precious.
Post a Comment