April 13, 2009

I got a Bloggie Award! and more Patrick Sayings!

My friend Amy gave this to me! Thanks Amy!

There is supposed to be a little picture to go with the award, but I couldn't get it over here....so here's the award witout it! Sorry!

The award is as follows:"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."

The rules are:

Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers (I picked 10 just because I wanted to :) )who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Each of the following ladies, I simply love. They each have faced their own challenges in their lives and the way they encapsulate their experiences endears them greatly to my heart.

Danya

Brenda

Rachel

Darleen

Ashley

Christine

Candi

Elisa

Ann

Susan

Patrick Sayings
I told him to go pick up the toys in his room. He loves to pretend he is a baby (talks in a high pitched voice) He went to obey, then came to me and said in his baby voice "I a baby that don't know to put them away - so you help me"

Riding in the car, out of the blue he said "It's just a mirace." I figured this was something he had heard on one of his animal movies from Dr. Jobe Martin, and after some questions I found out that was true. Then he said "I brake the miracle" he then went on to tell me "I tell Daddy I want to break the miracle and he say 'no, you don't do that' "

I some neosporin and a bandaid on his finger. The bandaid didn't cover all the neosporin and as he was looking at it he said "Why the medicine peekin' out???"

Daddy was joking about Patrick driving. Patrick said "How 'bout just you, 'cause I don't supposed to"

We were reading a book about baby Jesus being born. There was a picture of Mary's back, sitting on the donkey. I asked him who that was and he said "it's an angel gettin' a haircut" (I'm guessing her headcovering reminded him of what they put around your neck when you get your haircut???")

He calls short sleeves "up ones" and long sleeves "down ones"

After hearing "if you're happy and you know it say amen" he said "I don't want to say amen. I just want to say SKUNK amen." (loves to say silly made up words, and although skunk is not a made up word he uses it all the time as total silliness.)

One morning I took Nicolas' diaper off and made some comments about it. Patrick said "I smell it with my nose, because I have my nose to smell pee pee aned poo poo"

I don't like cold water, just hot, because my tummy say "I don't like cold, just hot" (made a different voice for his tummy talking)

Showing Nicolas one of the Ressurection Eggs: "Look Nicolas, Jesus not in the tomb!" (Empty egg) earlier he told his daddy about the empty egg. Jesus not here cause he alive and later something about up up up up in heaven.

Daddy gave Nicolas a cup to play with. He said Nicolas could eat cereal or drink water. (joking, obviously) Patrick said "No Nicolas you just need to suck on Mama’s tummy so you can grow and get big so you can play with Daddy and Patrick."

"Funny grape juice makes me go potty every time"

I read psalm 12 to Patrick. Vs. 3 says "The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:" Afterwards I asked him if he heard something about a different verse and he said while messing with his tongue "I don't want him to cut mine."

Riding in the car one day Patrick brought up the subject of dying. "I don't want to die." "I want to go home and play with my toys"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! SUCK ON MOMMIES TUMMY! :) LOVE THOSE PATRICK SAYINGS, HOPE! HEEHEE!

Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Hope you are too sweet!

What a doll Patrick is! His little sayings are too cute!
He sure must keep a smile on your face :)

RandJ said...

All Patrick's sayings are adorable!How I miss both your little guys!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely hilarious!

-James