January 10, 2009

Welcome to the World, Nicolas!!!

Our baby boy arrived this morning!
Nicolas Elliott Gallagher
"Victory of the people - The Lord is my God"
Saturday, January 10th, 2009
4:10 am
9 lbs. 15 oz 22 inches.
Nicolas with our midwife, Dinah.
Shortly after birth!
The brothers meet!!!
Welcome to the world, Nicolas! We love you and praise the Lord for your safe arrival!

13 comments:

Deborah said...

Welcome, Nicolas!!!!! We love you!!!!

We can hardly wait for more pictures!

Unknown said...

What wonderful pictures, Hope! So sweet! I love the one with Patrick at the end! Good job, Mom! :)

Ez said...

Aww...so happy he's here. And wow, what a big boy.

Anonymous said...

yay, Congratulations!

Beeman Family said...

Congratulations!! I love the picture of Patrick meeting his new brother. Precious!! Enjoy these days. Aunt Lucy

Brittany P said...

Patrick looks so pleased! :D I'm sure the two of them will have lots of fun together.

Congratulations on your newest treasure, James and Hope! So happy for you! :)

Jaime said...

Congrats, Hope! I'm sure all the waiting was worth it. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hope!
What a beautiful baby boy!

Ann said...

About the picture of Mommy, Daddy and baby - Hope, there is nothing in that picture to indicate that you had just delivered a baby(not to mention the EXCITING trip to the birthing center!).
You look absolutely beautiful... and even rested. How did you do that?!!? Praise the Lord! I know He did it for you.
Granny Smith

Ann said...

Oh, I forgot to add - James looks great, too!

Anonymous said...

Hope, I'm glad that the delivery went well for you! The picture of Patrick meeting Nicholas is priceless! Do we get to see him sometime? :)
Esther

James Gallagher said...

Happy Birthday, Love of My Life!

(and you, too, Nicolas!)

Candi said...

My dear Hope, that was a big baby. But how beautiful he is!!!