However, God sends trials, and they are for our good! We won't always understand them though.
I was convicted about two things. One was the attitude I've had about my gallbladder. Often it's not been very good--Something one of the men said after the sermon really convicted me about it. I've had an attitude sort of like "I shouldn't have to live with this" when really, that's not for me to say. God loves me, and is interested in good things for me, and I need to trust Him and find joy in Him no matter what---plus not worry about "What If" I get sick again.
Here is a photo from last week. My mom paid James to give their kittens away. Patrick and I didn't help give them away, but we did go visit Daddy and bring him some lunch (and go to Big Lots! :) )
1 comment:
That's interesting. That would have been a great day for me to go and visit James and "visit with" James in that parking lot. I would have been strongly tempted to take at least one of the felines home with me. - Even though I prefer canines.
Post a Comment