January 18, 2006

Goodbye to Twenty-Three....

Today is my last day to be twenty-three. Tomorrow, January 19th, 2006 I will turn twenty-four! Twenty-three has been a nice age. :)
Almost exactly 24 years ago, January 19th, 1982 at 8:58 am I, Charity Hope Beeman Gallagher was born!! I can look at it through differnt eyes this year, after giving birth to a child of my own! Thanks Mama, for all you did, not only on the day I was born, but in the 24 years that you have cared for and loved me. I am just beginning to truly understand the sacrifices you made. I love you!!



Some memories about ages....
Don't know what age -- but I love my Big Brother! :)

10 years old -- Met my future husband, James Gallagher (who was 15)

15 years old -- My mother became deathly sick, and was in ICU and then the regular hospital for several weeks. God healed her though!
16 years old -- My family threw a birthday party for me at the building downtown where my Dad works. It was so nice!
17 years old -- My future husband (age 22 then) gives me "A Year of Songs" as a birthday present--the idea was that he would write me a song each month for a year!
19 years old -- James Gallagher (24 then) and I begin courting!
22 years old -- I got engaged and married my wonderful husband at this age!

23 years old -- our first child, Patrick Gallagher is born!!


I wonder what things will happen while I'm 24?! Thank You, God for the wonderful years You have given me so far!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dear Hope! Have a superb birthday filled with God's love!

James Gallagher said...

What a sweet posty! I love you and look forward to many good memories to blog about when you are 25!!! Happy Birthday week!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Hope! I hope it was awesome!