First....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Second...It's my DUE DATE!!!!!!
No sign of baby yet. We really want to see our little baby, however since I'm sick it is good that it hasn't come yet. Please pray that I get better!
We had such a lovely Thanksgiving!!! James and I spent the morning at home. It's our tradition to have breakfast in bed on Thanksgiving. Last year I made it, this year James did! So nice :)
Later in the day we, along with my parents and James' family, went to Ryans. We had such a nice time together!
We have so many things to be thankful for. God is so good. Praise Him!!!
November 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We have a lot of things to be thankful for... BUT... We didn't do what we were supposed to do... While we were at Ryan's, we didn't go around the table and each tell what we were thankful for. Is anybody sorry? Is everybody sorry? Can we all forgive each other, and go on with our lives? We broke a tradition. Forgive me? I'll forgive you, if you'll forgive me. (C.F. Colleen Dewhurst "AKA" Marilla.)
I decided to prepare ahead of time and be sure to have something [in mind] to tell that I was thankful for. I wish now (as much as I have dreaded this tradition in the past) that I had brought it up and reminded our mutual "authorities" (also known as "Leadership" in some circles) to do this tradition. Oh well, this Gothardarian "circle of regret" has gone on long enough. Maybe next year, at Luby's, we can make penitent reparation, or, to use a word from IBLP - ATI, "restitution," which is also a word straight out of the King James Version of the Torah, (from the TANACH!) -- directly from the text inspired by Divinity, as we know He spoke in the King's English and not in Hebrew. (not!) Hopefully, however, it WON'T be at Luby's, Golden Corral, Ryan's, or Furr's, or even Cracker Barrel (On 2nd thought, I rather like Cracker Barrel...) -- but rather at home, with what is commonly known, in the vernacular, as "home cooking." And sometimes called "soul food," if that term can be applied, and I think it can.
Whew. That was a hard read, Christine. "And Christine? what are YOU thankful this year, honey??" "Um...I'm thankful that we didn't tell what we were thankful for."
Post a Comment