...is
Adoni
Meaning: "The Lord"
This is one Name. It's one of His shorter ones....but it in no way has a small meaning. Lord. He is my Lord. A Lord is someone who has the rule over you....tells you what to do.....you must obey him, or else he can do with you what he wants.....God has all that same power--and a lot more....He is the Lord of Lords.....and what a Patient and Kind Lord He is! How many times I sin, and then, instead of the punishment I deserve, He waits with His loving arms wide open, full of Forgiveness and Love.
But I must not take advantage of His love and forgiveness. I must let Him be the Lord of my life. I must listen to His commands....I must obey Him. What a privilege and JOY it is for Him to be my Lord.
Thank You God for saving me, and making me Your child. Thank You for being my LORD.
"The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart"--that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved;......" Romans 10
He wants to be Lord of your life too. Believe in Him today!!!
March 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment